• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

412 cab with Celestions for sale PRICE DROPPED

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Balou

Reaction score
I knew that would get your attention :wink:
I have a Seismic Audio 412 which I loaded with CELESTION G12-30 MG 12" 8 ohm speakers (wired to 120watt) about 9months ago so they have a really nice break in. I never gigged with these and they rarely where ever cranked to painful level and that is why Im selling. I have a couple 212 cabs which are all I need. Everything in mint new condition.
$260 OBO shipped anywhere in the lower 48. Depending on where you live will make it cheaper as shipping is stupid high to the west coast. Make me an offer and let me know where you live.
Get in touch for more info. Used it with my RM50 and RM100KH with nice results, they complimented my Hellatones nicely when I ran it as a 3/4 stack.

Really strong cabinet if your looking for one to put some of your own speakers in and you can just sell the Celestions or I can sell you the cab unloaded, get in touch for details. It will be cheaper then you can get it for new (shipped) so everyone wins. I got to many cabs all of a sudden. And I know these are available for cheap money unloaded but they are well built and you'd pay more if you were to get the speakers and cab separately as I did.

021-1.jpg
008-3.jpg

Latest posts