• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

all gone...

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jayd41

Reaction score
Well I've been on a guitar buying spree lately and now it's time to try and recoup some of what I've spent.

Randall RM100 Lynch Box
This amp has an intermittent hum/buzzing as discussed in this thread -> http://mtsforum.grailtone.com/viewtopic.php?t=15965

I don't know that I want to put more money into it when I have a couple other MTS amps that are treating me just fine. When the buzzing is not there, it sounds incredible, probably due to the 80lbs of iron in the amp :)
I know this is a long shot, but if someone wants to take this on, I will let it go for a reasonable price.
Lets say SOLD shipped to your doorstep and go from there.

IMG_2083.jpg

Voodoo UG-Jose
Awesome high gain modded Marshall module. Pull the gain pot for a gain boost. Internal gain trim pot for added tweakableness :)
I love it but I have too many Marshall flavored mods.
SOLD shipped to your doorstep.

IMG_2081.jpg

Gigmods Ultra SOLD
Great high gain modern tone. This module sounds amazing with lower tunings and 7 and 8 string guitars. Includes a mid-shift switch which makes it a pretty versatile high gainer. Very articulate for all the gain on tap.
SOLD

IMG_1160.jpg

Stock Clean
What can I say, it is a stock Randall Clean module.
SOLD shipped to your door.

IMG_2084.jpg

Stock Tweed
This module is pretty impressive for a stocker. I had no plans to sell it until I obtained a JF Tweed, and now I suppose I can let it go. Awesome cleans up to a gritty low-mid gain crunch.
SOLD shipped.

IMG_2085.jpg

Stock Mr. Scary
Great take on a Marshall/Soldano flavor. Very saturated, high gain tone. Awesome 80's and 90's rock/metal tone.
[bSOLD[/b] shipped.

IMG_2086.jpg

If you are interested in more than one item, make me a bundle offer and we'll go from there.

All prices are Paypal gift with shipping included in the lower 48 states.

Thanks for looking!

Gigmods Ultra is gone!

Several other things in the works but nothing else is a done deal yet.

Lynch Box is gone now.

Voodoo UG Jose
Clean
Tweed
Mr. Scary

That is all that is left now.

Clean is gone,

The Voodoo, Tweed, and Mr. Scary are all that remain.

Prices dropped on what's left... lets get these sold :)

$210 for a killer modded marshall with an internal gain trimpot and a push pull gain pot on the custom faceplate :D !!!

Latest posts