• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

ALL MTS GEAR SOLD

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spooch

Reaction score
Alrighty then, it is time for me to unload my rack setup. I have just crossed over to and jumped on the dual-channel side of things, so it is time to unload as many single-channels as I can, along with the rest of my rack equipment. I am not very active on this board, more of a lurker, but I can give you some references of past transactions, 100% ebay feedback as well. If anyone out there is interested in purchasing the whole enchilada, I can be pretty flexible on price and shipping.

Prices do not include shipping.

RM4, good condition, very light rack-rash SOLD.

Jaded Faith Blackface/Deluxe Module, original silver faceplate, SOLD

Jaded Faith Voxless w/ Boost switch. My favorite out of the bunch. SOLD

Jaded Faith '59RR, standard model w/ boost switch. GONE

Jaded Faith PV Vil, standard options. SOLD

Other related rack gear, pm me if interested for prices:

ADA Microtube 100 Power Amp.

Furman M-8Lx Power conditioner

Generic 6 space rack. pretty banged up, but it holds it all well.

Unfortunately, my power kicked off this morning (knocking out my alarm clock) so I have to run out of the house to get to work on time. I will respond to all PM's this afternoon when I get home. Anyone who has PM'd me will also get pics of everything they have inquired about.

Thanks!

RM4, Blackface, and Voxless, and PV VIL sold pending payment, 59RR on hold, ADA Poweramp on hold at the moment.

Updated. Apparently my inbox was full, so those of you who had inquired about the remaining items, please reach out to me, I have several other inquiries on the same items. Thanks!

So what exactly does the standard RR Module have?(features)

I am probably noit the only one wondering..if ya dont wanna type a simple photo would do.

Gtrgeorge

Latest posts