• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

ALL SOLD-THANK YOU!!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoD21

Reaction score
JF Ultra-Lead $295 SOLD! CONGRATULATIONS jimw427 on Bad *** New mod!: Stock JF Ultra-Lead. Sounds awesome. Thumps hard.

JF Custom Ultra-Lead $320 SOLD to the FIGANTOR!!! : Modified with a mid-sweep knob instead of the stock "Shift" switch. This provides all the capability of the stock model with more versatility and surgical ability to dial in the mids however you see fit.

JF Modded XTC $265 SOLD! : 3+ yrs old. Stock faceplate. Egnater knobs. New LED. 2 rounds with Rob to be customized for higher gain than current version. I LOVE it for leads and struggle to part with it. Cleans up very well and has a great deal of fast harmonic response vs. others I have heard. Full of orange drops for my liking. This module hands down took out a Freidman and Voodoo XTC in a blind taste test amongst 3 raging toneaholics.

JF Plexi $275 SOLD! : Everyone I know loves this module. Hate to part with it but I haven't played anything mid-gain in a while. Stock faceplate. Egnater knobs. New LED. Rob recently inspected it and said it's basically like a 59RR prior to the 59RR creation. A couple small differences. Has a switch for higher and lower gain. We spent a lot of time (2 visits to Rob)really tweaking this thing to perfection for the right mids, lows, higher gain than current JF Plexi. Covers a lot of ground though.

JF Mr Scary $225: About 3+ years old. Full of orange drops. Smoother mids and better overall low end than stock. Significantly increased gain. Basically Rob's "set your hair on fire" version of the Scary. Many of you guys know what this is.

JF Modded Ultra XL $225 SOLD! CONGRATULATIONS mctallica1 on a Bad *** High Gainer: One of the best sounding high gainers I have heard. As much gain as a Mamba with more clarity but tighter lows, faster attack, more cutting mids. Includes base mod, revoiced/tighter lows, mid sweep for versatility, lots of extra gain, stock black faceplate, mini chicken head knobs. Great for chuggin or super fast speed metal riffs.

Stock Ultra XL $150 SOLD! : Has on orange drop in C3. I really like it but may have others that can cover this ground. The orange drop eliminates some sterility and gives it a nice feel. "Temporarily on hold. However please PM if you are interested."

Right now Daddy has full custody since we are cutting tracks at his place but I do get visitation 2-3 times per week. His wife feeds me too and I don't have to watch the kids....know what mean Vern?

LoD21 said:
Right now Daddy has full custody since we are cutting tracks at his place but I do get visitation 2-3 times per week. His wife feeds me too and I don't have to watch the kids....know what mean Vern?

I know you call him "Daddy" and this just got weirder... :lol:

So I guess this is where I come clean and admit I've been sending PMs to get in on the action... :wink:

mctallica1 said:
That JF Modded Ultra XL has a new home 8) :D

Thank you for your prompt payment, your NEW JF Ultra XL Custom will be on its way tomorrow!

I hate to sell it, but Daddy got some new APIs and Mommy saw the receipt :roll: DOH

Hope you love as it much as I do!

H

Mattfig said:
LoD21 said:

I know you call him "Daddy" and this just got weirder... :lol:

So I guess this is where I come clean and admit I've been sending PMs to get in on the action... :wink:

You haven't tried this man's cooking yet! You would call him Daddy too.

Busy all last night with Pm's so nothing is hitting ebay until tonight. If you have any interest we are ready to deal. I really don't feel like spending all night on ebay. Thanks

Just received the JF Ultra........ what a great sounding module. Unfortunately I have not had enough time to really mess with it yet, but to me the signe of a really great useful module is one I can plug in and play and it sounds great and fills a need with very little turning of knobs and flipping of switchs, and the Ultra does just that, plug it in and it screams.... sounds great.... thanks guys........... Jim

Glad you like it. I think a JF Ultra XL is highly underated and overlooked as a great high gainer.

doh!

Jim glad you love the Ultra Lead. It too rocks!!!!

Don't be a smart *** Howard or I will turn the knobs on your Snakebite before you cut your tracks and then I will tell your wife you bought more new gear.

Latest posts