Amp kits!!!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bruce egnater

Reaction score
The amp kits are now happening. Literature with pricing and options etc. is available if you email me at [email protected] This first group is a limited pilot run. If you want in on it, you best act fairly quickly. Both 20 watt and 50 watt versions will be available. December 1, 2015 delivery. These will be the ultimate DIY amp kits. Don't miss this. FYI, we still have one spot available in the amp building class in Berkley, MI on Oct 3/4.

I think this is very exciting - totally in on this! Built a couple of small amps last year so this is the next logical step for me.

Thanks for this Bruce, you're commitment to getting people building amps is very inspiring!

Due to the overwhelming response we received to the first announcement (to ship December 1, 2015) we need to place a payment cutoff date of October 25, 2015 to get in on this and receive the discount as outlined in the literature. You still "may" be able to order after that date but won't get the special deal. Of course, our plan is to continue into the future offering new and different models but that is down the road a bit. Please let us know ASAP if you plan on participating.
Information with pricing, options etc. is available if you email me at [email protected] This first group is a limited pilot run. If you want in on it, you best act fairly quickly. Both 20 watt and 50 watt versions will be available. December 1, 2015 ship date. These will be the ultimate DIY amp kits. Don't miss this. >>[email protected]<<

Latest posts