Another reason this board rules

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xspiderfingersx

Reaction score
Officially breaking this sections post cherry. Who plays in a band on here? Hit us up with a link!

Ill get it started:

my last project is www.myspace.com/turokmusic

We're on hiatus due to our second guitarist going on a fifty date tour, but we've started a new project with the drummer and guitarist from this band

www.myspace.com/andthenithappened

The new stuff is moving well and sounds similar to the black dahlia murder meets cannibal corpse meets animosity.

Ive been looking to do something else to showcase my not brutal side which is the majority of the music i write haha! I was raised on stuff like tom petty and stevie ray vaughn jeff beck, classic blues and rock and country; but its diffiicult to find like minded individuals when youre 20 listening to the music 50 year olds love!

Currently playing drums in a cover band called MOE the Fish in the SE Wisconsin / NE Illinois area. My guitar work is strictly for recording and fun!

Band link: www.MOEtheFish.com

0319_29.jpg

Play in a cover band as well link:

www.myspace.com/romanholidayband or

www.romanholidayband.com

Scooter- doesn't your guitar player use a bunch of Rockman stuff?

ned said:
Scooter- doesn't your guitar player use a bunch of Rockman stuff?

One of the guys uses a Guytron / Mesa rig (with a TON of rack gear, but no Rockman), the other uses a JSX.

Must have been a differnent band I was thinking of. Love the name.

Here's my current band:

www.whiskeysin.com
www.myspace.com/whiskeysin

Hard rock and alternative covers and originals, and we're gigging a couple of times a month in the Chicagoland area. In fact, we're playing this Saturday night at Mickey Finn's Amber Room in Libertyville :)

I'm in an 80's hard rock cover band, doing stuff like Ozzy, Dokken, Van Halen, etc... The name of the band is Wicked and here is our website: www.wickedrocks.com

I love the wicked site...awesome, quick loading..and fun. best audio Ive heard in a long time, and the competion is stiff..where did you guys record that opening music??
btw: great choice of material, imho. You must all be great players to play all those parts, many are difficult.
-GtrGeorge

Im currently in an all around rock coverband. Anything from Thin Lizzy to Disturbed.

www.myspace.com/trafficonthebackbone

www.sonicbids.com//trafficonthebackbone2

www.myspace.com/schwillmusic

www.myspace.com/droptmusic

www.myspace.com/allgoodirock

www.myspace.com/greengeenie

www.myspace.com/suitedred

i think thats all of them :lol:

Latest posts