• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Bunch-o-Preamps

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Red Witch

Reaction score
I'm cleaning out my studio...again, and parting with stuff I'm no longer attached to. For sale I have the following:
Ibanez UE-400 in excellent condition, w/footswitch...$250.00 shipped.
Marshall 9004 preamp, gold face, mint with original power supply...$160.00 shipped.
Tube Works Blue Tube II, in perfect condition, w/power supply...$160.00 shipped.
Tube Works Tube Driver, excellent condition with minor rack rash, w/power supply,
$150.00 shipped.
Chandler Delay, excellent condition,(will remove the sticker from the faceplate), $260.00 shipped.
Digitech GSP21 Pro w/ footcontroller and original box, in great condition...$135.00 shipped.
Lee Jackson Perfect Connection GP1000 preamp, near mint...$350.00 shipped.
All of the above items work perfectly.
Links to pics are here: http://photobucket.com/RedWitch_01
Thanks.

um are you ignoring me? got not response to my pm. i got the tracking number a couple days ago, but it says it still hasnt shipped, only billed. whats the deal man? were comin up on 2 months since i paid you?!

i dont think its on that level. i know he's had alot to deal with this past month. i'm just seeking communication. i mean its an online transaction. poor communication can drive a person crazy.

"a lot going on" doesn't equate to taking $, then not delivering product and ceasing communication. Red Witch- give it up!

WTF? dont tell me youre not ignoring me when you dont answer what i ask and just reply with more excuses.

still hasnt shipped :x

Red Witch....whats the deal???
Cmon...just send the thing. Its easier.
Did you know that people who get in trouble with the law cant ever work at a bank, have their credit ratings altered, cant work for the goverment, ....etc etc....
I wouldnt risk that misunderstanding.

C'mon Red! You need to talk to this fellow bro. If you messed up then you messed up. Be straight with him. That is all anyone really wants is the truth. I know I would rather have it vs planning things against bad information.

well if its truth the people want, take a look at this....

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?t=2500129

http://www.jemsite.com/forums/f28/wtb-soldano-sp-77-a-92644.html

startin to look more and more like i just got ripped off......i give you a week RedWitch then i'm callin the local PD

this morning i received a partial refund, so i can say he is trying to make good.

jdr94 said:
this morning i received a partial refund, so i can say he is trying to make good.

I guess he just needed a loan for awhile, now he's good?? lol

Too bad people give us a bad name like that

Hope he makes good with you, has he spoke to you since the deal?

edit- i just noticed that he had a note in the partial refund and he apologized for everything. said he had printed the label and his buddy was supposed to send it out, but never did. so now i'm just waiting for the rest of my money.

i'm late on an update for anyone whos been watching....Kevin has made a full refund. thanks.

Latest posts