• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Cleaning House - Stock Modules For Sale

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El-Kabong

Reaction score
Hey All,

My MOD 50 and Splawn became my main amps a while back, so I have a few Randall items to sell off, I'd rather they get used than just sit around.

At this point, I'm looking for a local sale on the amp (SF Bay Area), since an RM100M has enough mass for smaller amps to orbit and is a pain to pack.

Here's what's left (reduced the amp price a bit), thanks to them that bought the others!

* Stock Deluxe, blackface panel and cream Egnater-style knobs, $125 shipped/pp

* Stock XTC, blackface panel and cream Egnater-style knobs (also incl. stock knobs), $125 shipped/pp

* RM100M top with footswitch and cable, unloaded, KT77 and 5881's installed (77's might be due for replacement), missing Randall nameplate and the usual scuffs and a minor scratch in tolex (pictured), but otherwise in good shape. $350 local SF Bay Area sale only.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SOLD

* Stock Brown, chrome faceplate (no stripe), cream Egnater-style knobs - SOLD

* Stock SL+ in box, by far my favorite single channel module, blackface panel and cream Egnater-style knobs, SOLD

* Stock Mr. Scary in box - SOLD

* Stock Plexi in box, blackface panel and cream Egnater-style knobs (also incl. stock knobs), SOLD

* Plexi modded to Brown, blackstripe chrome faceplate and stock knobs, one pad lifted on PCB at a pot, jumpered with wire, works fine. SOLD

Pics are here: http://www.crashboy.net/forsale/forsale.html

Thanks for looking, shoot me a PM with any questions!

- Mark

I replied to your PM, but the private message function here seems to take quite a while to send messages - they sometimes sit in the Outbox for a long time before moving to the Sentbox.

If you could email me directly at crashboy at crashboy dot net, I can get the paypal info to you and ship today once it hits.

Yes, I got your response.
Funds already sent to you.

Messages sit in the outbox until your recipient reads them.
At that time they show up in the sent box....
Weird I know... but that's the way it works.
Thanks for the fast response!
Johnny[/list]

Ah, okay, that sort of makes sense, thanks for the info!

Replied, on it's way!

Thanks again!

Latest posts