• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Dean Slime #7 & Pimpburst ML Big Price Drop

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Berserker

Reaction score
To pay off a medical bill, I have put up all my spare guitars. My Slime, my Pimpburst and my DKMLF.

The pimp specs:
-22 frets
-Rosewood board
-MOP Blocks
-Single ply binding
-All blacked out hardware
-Sperzels
-Tusq nut
-Mahogany body and neck (set neck of course)
-Dunlop Strap Locks
-Thin C

MLFS012.jpg

MLFS013.jpg

MLFS016.jpg

MLFS014.jpg

MLFS017.jpg

No dings or scratches that I could notice. Comes with case. The back is actually deeper than the pictures show. Asking $350.

No pups right now, I can sell both with or without. I have stock pups on hand right now, not much else.

The Slime specs:
-22 frets
-Rosewood board
-Abalone Dots
-Single ply binding
-OFR
-Mahogany body and neck (set neck of course)
-Dunlop Strap Locks
-Coil tapped Dimarzio Distortion bridge
-Seymour Duncan 59 in the neck
-V neck

Deans024.jpg

Deans040.jpg

Deans038.jpg

Deans023.jpg

Deans028.jpg

According to a lot of people this is the best looking slime on the board. A few chips and dings, all small but that's how I got her.
Comes with case. Asking $550.

Shipping is separate and I'll ship anywhere in the world as long as the buyer pays shipping and I only ask for the exact costs, I'll provide receipts if necessary. If you want a pair of pickups thrown in that you have, I'll install them for free.

I really need the money but consider partial trades. I'm fairly certain I'll only need to sell one or two of these to make up the difference my insurance won't.

Latest posts