demo recorded with ozzy tribute band stock ultra

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the crush 36

Reaction score
thought i would post this i play in a ozzy tribute band called sins of a madman and we recorded a 2 sond demo mr.crowely and flying high again i used my randall rm100 ultra stock modual to recored all guitar tracks didn't have much time All trackS were 1 or 2 takes let me know what you think thanks

http://soundcloud.com/dv_hicks/01-track-1

http://soundcloud.com/dv_hicks/02-track-2

Nice playing man!! Definitely a RR flair to it. Singer's got an old (take as young..) Ozzy vibe as well. I like it. As far as the Ultra, I think you probably got as close as you're gonna get to that sound with that module. I'd like to hear you through a more Marshally RR type mod like a JF 59RR which I'm GASing for myself. Mind you, this was through my laptop and earbuds. Nice job!!

warlok said:
Nice playing man!! Definitely a RR flair to it. Singer's got an old (take as young..) Ozzy vibe as well. I like it. As far as the Ultra, I think you probably got as close as you're gonna get to that sound with that module. I'd like to hear you through a more Marshally RR type mod like a JF 59RR which I'm GASing for myself. Mind you, this was through my laptop and earbuds. Nice job!!

Thanks a lot for the reply I have been wanting to get the jf 59rr and a couple different marshall modded moduals I will soon and you can check out are my space sins of a madman is the name and singer looks just like young ozzy

As mentioned over at Rig-Talk, great tones and great job. Oh and your singer does totally look like a young Ozzy!! I guess once you hear a voice like that you kind of have to do the tribute thing. Is there a lot of interest in your area for cover bands? In my area it is mainly for genres of music rather than any one band.

Latest posts