Do you guys send Donors or buy complete w/Donor?

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nitrous12

Reaction score
GASin pretty hard for a lot of different stuff here. So many great options!
I was lucky enough to land two of my top desired modules used. Now I am looking at my next move and trying to decide if I should go used or have one done to order. If the latter, I don't really have anything to use as a donor and I am curious what those that order mods typically do? Do you just order with a donor provided or do you try to snatch up stock modules at a decent price and send those in?

I stocked up on donors from Bruce when had a run of dual channels that weren't up to his quality standards (nothing internally wrong, it was cosmetics involved). Since the faceplates get redone I bought up as many as I could. I don't think I have ever purchased a donor module from a modder; I generally have a module or two laying around. I like to have a donor around in case of a module emergency. :D

drewiv said:
I stocked up on donors from Bruce when had a run of dual channels that weren't up to his quality standards (nothing internally wrong, it was cosmetics involved). Since the faceplates get redone I bought up as many as I could. I don't think I have ever purchased a donor module from a modder; I generally have a module or two laying around. I like to have a donor around in case of a module emergency. :D

Well played sir.

I bought a few donors from Rob when I got back into MTS a few years ago, but since then I've just been snapping them up out of the classifieds and occasionally on eBAy. I just buy them if the price is right, you never know what cool new mod comes out next that you HAVE to have. You can always sell them again if you get hard up for cash.

As mentioned above, when the price is right it's always good to stock up on donors. If you are having Jaded Faith do your mods, just have the 3rd party ship them directly to Rob. Doing this will save you time and money...Food for thought.

Well all of my singles were donors I supplied. But my duallies will be straight from JF... mainly because I couldn't find used dual mods at the same price or cheaper.