• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S: Egnater 2x12 MOD Series Cab NEAR MINT - $450 OBO

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ringemaster

Reaction score
I sold my Egnater MOD 50 head awhile back and kept this in the hopes that eventually would get another head, but alas, economy sucking right now and that probably won't happen for awhile.

This is an AMAZING cab - big and boomy, but still tight in the low end. NEAR MINT - Only a few scuffs and scratches - not really any tears in the grille or cover cloth at all. Its wired for 8 ohms (easily changed to 16).

Paid $800 brand new a little over a year ago, and its only seen a few gigs outside of my smoke free home. PM if interested.

Prefer local pickup in L.A. If not, then buyer pays actual shipping costs - no more/no less.

Asking $450 OBO

Pics available here:

http://gallery.me.com/daveringe#100020

These are amazing cabs and that is a killer price, tho' mine cost me $86 shipping when I sold it.

Wish I'd known you had a G12-65 for sale too..bought one recently :(

Latest posts