• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale or Trade: JF Mark X $225 pp shipped ****SOLD****

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikegyver

Reaction score
Title says it all, Jaded Faith Mark X module (built on brand new donor) in the last year. Excellent shape!

It's perfect for newer Metallica (black album and beyond) and other great Mesa tones. I love the sound but my wife wants me to play more country instead, so the "metal" module has to go.

$225 paypal shipped in ConUS, email for international shipping.

Willing to trade for:

1) Voxless (or Matchvox)
2) Vybe Deluxe

FYI, if I get cash for the module, it will go straight to Rob to commission a new super-secret awesome mod :) (I was the one who commissioned the Grail Tone)

This was one of the original modules i got in my first big mod order from Rob back near the beginning of my Modular Career and it is a killer... Does that Classic Metallica "Master of Puppets" tone better than anything ive ever tried, I dont think you can get any closer unless you have a mark IIc+ and probably unless you have the one Hetfield has been recording through for years... One of Rob best and at a killer price! someobody Must gobble this one up quick!
-MP-