• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Randall SL+ and Pete modded Ultra

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mctallica1

Reaction score
Randall SL+ is stock, black stripe, great shape, works perfectly......SOLD

Ultra is modded by Pete (okstrat). I bought it directly from him a couple weeks ago. Here is the info from his sale thread:

Ultra has a new black faceplate with white 'stencil' lettering (pic to come), egnater style knobs. Pull on the gain, it changes the low end response. Pull on the master, it switches the tone stack around. This is a great lead module, or can be used for heavy rhythms. very versatile, has my clarity/warmth mods but with some hybrid parts I've been playing with. $269

I paid $269 plus $10 for shipping.

Your price.....$250, shipped.>>>>SOLD PENDING PAYMENT

I accept check, money order or paypal plus 3% to cover their fees and ship promptly AFTER funds clear my checking account.

Have loads of references at rigtalk and HC and have done several deals here and at TGP as well.

Thanks!
Tony

FWIW, if someone wants this Ultra, you should move fast. If I can come up with the cash elsewhere, I will NOT be selling it.

Latest posts