• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS Egnater COD SOLDl & Randall 1086 Price drop

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ReddyTones

Reaction score
Hey guys, after much consideration I have decided to part with a few modules that are not getting used. After a few month period of GAS I just can't justify keeping a bunch of gear, that isn't going to get used (as it should) and wanted to give the board first shot, before I auction them.

I am letting go of :
Egnater COD Dual channel Module: $SOLD to mcgyver

Randall 1086 $150 Shipped in ConUS PP Gift PRICE DROP BEFORE IT GOES TO EVIL BAY
(Module is also in perfect working order with very minimal signs of use.

Contact me here, for the PP info.

I don't have any reputation here on the boards, but I have been selling/buying on eBay for many many years. I can be looked up under the same user name (reddytones). (I will be listing a bunch of other gear for auction, after the weekend, if any of the community is interested, I will make a deal... but check my user name at the end of the weekend)

Thanks & I hope you are all have a great start to the New Year!

Latest posts