• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS - Egnater Loop Gadget - SOLD!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Corium_AZ

Reaction score
For sale here is an Egnater Loop Level Matcher (aka Loop Gadget). I recently acquired this from a forum member as I was having issues getting an Eventide H9 to work in the loop of my RM100 without clipping. This unit did the trick perfectly! However, I did not gel with the H9, and have since gotten rid of it.
So, I no longer have a need for this.

This unit allows you to attenuate the send signal, and re-amplify the return signal. Both send and return are adjustable. There is also a bypass switch to help find unity gain, etc. This unit is in great shape and operates perfectly. It's completely transparent in the loop, and does exactly what you?d need it to do in order to make the MTS loops useable.

Asking $125, PayPal Gift, shipped CONUS.

This is a stock pic from google. Mine looks exactly the same, just not at home to take a pic. I'll update with pic of actual unit later...

01616_3ZZkXSEVhDP_600x450.jpg

This was mine and it's awesome. The seller is also a great guy. I wish I could buy it back, but between the new house and Christmas it just wouldn't be fiscally responsible of me. Here is an actual picture of the item days before it shipped out from me. Buyer will not be disappointed with the unit. FYI - if it's here after Christmas, this will be my first post-Christmas purchase with my Santa Money. So, jump on it if you want it, you've been warned. :D

0cd31960d588c262dadd702d2cd8fd12_zps64993b04.jpg

Latest posts