• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS - Egnater MOD 50 Head - $1400 SOLD-----

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3 Mile Stone

Reaction score
FS - Egnater MOD 50 Head - $1400
Well the time has come. I am going to let the MOD50 go. All USA custom shop stuff here. I have fought off GAS for 8 years with this amp. It'll do that for you with the versatility of being able to run, 6V6, 6L6, EL34, KT77, KT88 and my favorite 5881, which are installed now. I will ship the amp with a set of Mullard EL34 just so you can check them out. The amp has external bias points and is simple and painless to tube swap and re-bias. Then of course you have the incredible flexibility of all the modules. Fender Twin, Deluxe, and Bassman, Vox AC30, Dumble tones from the COD module, Marshall Plexi to high gain from the SL2, EG5 and the EG3/4. This amp is a powerful tone machine. All the modules sound good, I have owned many them. I am selling this with two of the best modules available, the B'man (Fender Bassman) and the EG3/4X. These are dual channel modules so each module is capable of two gain levels in the same channel, making this a four channel amp. The EG3/4X is the Egnater signature tone from his TOL series. These two sound very similar to the number 3 and 4 channels of the IE4 preamp or the 3 and 4 channels from the TOL 100 watt amps. The MOD50 will come with a power chord but I sold the footswitch that went with it because I have always used a midi controller. Footswitches on eBay such as the one in the link below will work fine. Any midi pedal will work actually and it will receive midi in and through. You can program this easily along with a multi effects device for 100s of sounds a your feet. Amp will be well padded in an oversized box.

$1400 - Shipped!!!

IMG_1307.jpg

SOLD

Whoopysnorp said:
This seems like an amazing deal. Surprised it hasn't moved.

It is a killer deal. Saw one on another forum, guy was asking $2000 for his. I have no idea why I still have it.

Latest posts