• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS/FT JF MarkX - SOLD!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Corium_AZ

Reaction score
Looking to sell or trade my JF MarkX. This is pretty much a brand new module that I just picked up recently. It's in great shape, and sounds excellent. This is a 'gooped' unit, without any internal trim pots, and was built by Rob just this summer. I just think I need a more recto-type sound.

Asking $220, shipped CONUS, PP gift.

00e0e_3xFubaMwaYZ_600x450.jpg

01010_9l1tk8DOL7y_600x450.jpg

I've had good deals with jimw427, byzon, and JayDA, and 100% positive Feedback on EBay (http://myworld.ebay.com/kikahs).

Possible trades include: Stonerverb, Graphic OR, Texas Special, LoneClean, or.. hit me up with any possibilities. I can always add cash if necessary, or include stock module/donor if preferred.

Thanks.

- Bruce J.

Looks like eBay took 10%, so $22 of the $220 it went for. I havnt sold anything on eBay for quite some time, and dont remember it being that high... Used to be like 2% I think. Oh well, price you pay to sell there I suppose.