• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS/FT: Randall 2x12 Cab with Greenbacks

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JayDA

Reaction score
I've had this about a year, but really only use it for low volume late night practice. I just have to many cabs, and would like to unload it to someone who could really use it. I paid $449 for it brand new, which I realize is crazy with the whole recent discount craze. I happen to have a shipping carton from a 412 laying around that I could cut down, so shipping it wouldn't be that big of a deal to me. Any interest at $325 SHIPPED? Keep in mind shipping will cost me 50 or 60 bucks. It does come with casters, and it looks absolutely brand new, not a mark on it aside from some indentations on top where the head sat. I would also sell just the speakers, or the unloaded cab....I like creative deals and trades :lol: :lol:

As always....feel free to hit me up with trade interests, modified modules, etc. I would really like an RM4, so if anyone has one, maybe we can work something out with cash on my end. I own every JF mod with the exception of the GrailTone and Silverado, so no interest in anything JF at the moment. But studio gear, guitars, pedals, whatever...I'm game.

RMandCab_zps2e65559b.jpg

For those that have asked...sorry...it's an RT212CX. Birch front panel and sides, MDF back panel.

Still a sick deal even with MDF back given the green backs. If I wasn't in Canada i'd be interested.

Kapo_Polenton said:
Still a sick deal even with MDF back given the green backs. If I wasn't in Canada i'd be interested.

Yeah, I actually thought it was a pretty good deal. Not that much interest though, I may just swap out the speakers and keep it at this point. Anyone?

Just another quick bump, still for sale. Last chance before I rip out the Greenbacks and start experimenting with speaker combos.....

Latest posts