• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS/FT: Salvation Nuke2, stock/sig mods and faceplates

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

c2ply

Reaction score
Up for sale are a few modules I'm clearing out - have others on order so these can go.

First up is a custom Salvation Nuke 2 (has a glow in the dark faceplate) that kind of sounds like a cross between a deadplate and a Mamba (a bit of both - and falls into either category), It has a tight switch, mid sweep and a mid contour switch, but I already have a Deadplate I and a Pit Viper (the original Mamba) so this is redundant - has some checking of the lacquer on the faceplate - $275 shipped and PP'd in the cont 48
MTSnuke2.jpg

Next up are two Salvation mods that need a repair on them. Each one has a bad pot, and since I'm not using them, and have others that cover the tone range their in I'm going to let them go - but they are being sold AS IS - I'll describe each issue.
Salvation Deadplate II - fully loaded - this one has the Red/Orange channel - Blast switch, Internal mid Sweep, tight switch, gate, but this one has a bad treble pot - as when your playing (especially if in a combo of if your head is on your cab) the treble will cut in and out - so it sounds like you lose all the high end and some gain - and can usually be brought back by either turning it or tapping on it. Its more annoyance than anything else - but again should be a simple replacement pot (I'm no good at things like that - so I won't even attempt it) - $OLD shipped/PP'd in the cont 48
Salvation X66 Salvado - this is a Salvado style module, but more of the X88R preamp with the yellow (crunch) and Red (Lead) channels of the preamp. It has a tight switch, channel switch, bright switch, and scoop switch (the SRV or DiMartini mod) found on SLO amps. This one seems to have the master volume stuck on 10 - everything else works as it should - i.e. switches and gain, BMT knobs, but again it seems to be stuck on 10 - and if you turn the volume pot down it seems to not lower the volume, just thing the sound out a very little (not much of a change at all) - again should be an easy fix, I just haven't had it done and honestly have that tone covered in the two Salvo Deluxe's I have, and don't need a third. again $OLD shipped/PP'd in the cont 48
SalX66DPII.jpg

Next up is a Randall The Judge - good shape - $155 shipped and PP'd in the cont 48
MTSjudge.jpg

Next up is a Randall KH-1 - good shape - $110 shipped and PP'd in the cont 48
mtskh.jpg

Next up is a stock Blackface - black stripe face plate - good shape, no issues - $110 shipped and PP'd in the cont 48

I also have 14 face plates for modules - 12 are the black ones (that Randall was selling a couple of years ago - not the last ones they put on the modules) - one chrome, and one chrome with black stripe - this would be great for someone wanting to make custom face plates - don't want to split them up - as shipping would be a pain in the butt - so all 14 for $OLD shipped/PP'd - The chrome one is a Brown, the black stripe is a Blackface, and in the black ones there is a Deluxe, Ultra XL, Treadplate, Topboost, SL+, two JTM's, Plexi, Brown (very slight wave/bend in it), and I don't remember the rest off hand - again the whole lot - $50 shipped and PP'd
MTS_Faceplates.jpg

Not really looking for too much in the way of trades - so really only the things on this list are of any interest to me. Trade interests include: Would be interested in a RM20 head (for recording), Digitech Whammy 5, MythFX Trition, TC Electronics Dreamscape, Demeter Compulator, Mad Professor Forest Green Comp, Wampler Ego Compressor, Xotic AC Plus, VFE Bumble Bee, Blueprint, Analogman Mini Chorus (prefer 3 knob), Malekko Ominicron Chorus, Pedaltrain Nano, Fuel Tank Jr. or Voodoo Labs PP2+

Bump for a couple of additions - and the Nuke 2 is off hold.

That X66r is totally cool... I wonder how close it is totally to the SLO mods from Salvation and JF?

Latest posts