• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS/FT Salvation Stonerverb 'De-Large' - SOLD!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Corium_AZ

Reaction score
This mod has been SOLD!

Up for sale here is my newly acquired Salvation Stonerverb 'De-Large'. I picked this up as part of a package deal (loaded RM4). The 'De-Large' moniker denotes the addition of a 3-position pre-bass switch (bass boost/cut), and a 3-position mid-shift switch. So, along with these, you have the following switching options:

3-way pre-bass (bass-boost/cut)
Bright switch
Noise gate (on/off)
3-way mid-shape
Clean/Dirty 'channels'

This is an unbelievably versatile mod. If I had only one module slot, then this is the one that would fill it. The clean channel is very nice, crystal clean/clean - you can easily dial out any hint of 'hair'. And, the dirty channel has a very versatile gain range (well, so does the clean channel). This mod can do everything from crystal clean to brutal high gain, and everything in between. Very true to the Rockerverb. The clean channel also takes pedals extremely well. You don't even have to drive it very hard to get it into mid or high gain territory - and when you do it sounds just as good as it's own dirty channel. So, like I said, if I could have only one, this would be it (clean to heavy drive with only the application of a TS/OD).

I'm only selling because I have a JF R'Verb and it just works better for my specific application. I am very tempted to just keep this Stonerverb, however. But, we'll see how it does here...

Asking $375, pp gift (or you cover the fee), shipped CONUS.

I emailed Anthony, and he quoted the De-Large at $475...

Act fast, because I'll leave it here for a few days, and off to eBay it goes. And, Salvo mods have been selling in the $400+ range lately.

I am open to offers and trades. Specifically, I'm looking for a Salvo Buddy, Salvo Mr. Boga, SG Diablo or maybe a JF Erect (+cash). But, maybe you'll have something else I'm interested in, just PM me with any offers.

I've had good deals here with a bunch of folks. Just ask around!

00Q0Q_kTWWrcwRXyj_600x450.jpg

00101_3YcJejIqTpl_600x450.jpg

00w0w_eUioGR51dTj_600x450.jpg

Latest posts