• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS Jaded Faith Snakebite - Platinum Edition

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

speed2dirt

Reaction score
For sale is a brand new JF Snakebite - Platinum Edition module direct from Jaded Faith. I just emailed Rob today and the module should be ready to ship in a week. Price is what I paid ($455 shipped) and can provide email that Rob originally sent showing price and details of the Platinum Edition, if need be. This is being built on a brand new donor, so you will be getting a minty fresh module. Let me know if you're interested.

I will also entertain trade offers, though cash may need to be added depending on the mod. I wouldn't be opposed to trading for two mods and me adding cash to bring the value equal. Types of mods I'm interested in are below, though open to hear what you have. See sig at bottom for mods I already own.

SG - Numbskull, Criminal, Bully, Diablo
Hilligan - Scorcher, Snorkeler
Gigmods - Recto, Mark
Jaded Faith - Blu JuJu, Rverb, Ultra Lead, Krankenstein+, Silverado, Wrecked
Salvation - Terrier, Shiver, Custom 3

Bump for types of mods I wouldn't mind trading for. Don't be afraid to throw other trade offers at me, though they must be valued similar or add cash to bring to the Snakebite value. Also, I'd take two mods and add cash, if need be, to bring to equal values.

I'd trade you for my Bully but you'd have to add a lot of cash. Lol. Seriously, I'm sure the Snakebite is great and someone needs to grab this.

JD said:
I'd trade you for my Bully but you'd have to add a lot of cash. Lol. Seriously, I'm sure the Snakebite is great and someone needs to grab this.

If the Bully is as good as everyone says, it just might be worth it. :lol: I love Scott's mods!
Well, I may just find out how killer the Snakebite is next week, if no one's interested. I have a hard time believing it will beat the Afterlife though. That mod is simply amazing! We'll see!

Dude from owning a regular snakebite i can tell you that it is in the top of its class... I have not heard the Venom's and I think the only differences are parts quality and cosmetics but even if it sounds the same as my snakebite its a killer module... ive been bitten by the blues bug and the Vybe Deluxe has taken the #1 spot in my books as its simply stellar but as far as gain goes this is the premier module out there... I havent heard or found anything close to it!
-Matt Page-

Replied.

Just got an email from Rob. The Snakebite Platinum Edition is on the bench and shipping out today. Any last chance offers?

If its about to ship I would wait and try it. I got my Platinum today and the thing fricken slays. One of the best without doubt.
Free bump anyway.

Thanks, Dave! It's on its way! We'll see Friday.

This is by far my most expensive mod, which is why I was testing the waters for more reasonably priced mods. Rob has assured me it will be worth its weight in gold (much like the 1959RR Platinum Edition, in my opinion) and that he is actually making a smaller profit margin on this mod than he normally does on others because it takes 4 hours of shop time to complete the mod.

Latest posts