• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: JF Mark X *SOLD*

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

audiomidijace

Reaction score
Works perfect. Sounds great. I think this is the best of the Mesa modules I've tried (Including the Gigmods Mark and the Salvation MarkUs.) I just love Rob's work! I've not tried a Mark V, but this certainly nails the Mark III and IV tones. But I'm going to go ahead and put it up for sale. I've just grown out of Mesa tones. I played Mesa amps for so long it's just a habit to keep trying these Mesa modules. Every time that I get one it reminds me how much my style and ears have changed. I'm just looking to get out of it what I paid for it which is very a reasonable $215 including shipping. It's in mint condition.

I just realized that this Mark X has a "gain" switch where as all of the other pics that I see the module has a standard "bright" switch. The gain the switch provides is awesome! I can't imagine using the module without it!
Just FYI.
Thanks,
Jace

Smokin deal Jace. I love my Mark module. Ive realized I am not a huge recto lover in my own style. Would love to check this one out but have no funds. Someone should jump quick.

It almost breaks my heart to see these mods selling for so little. They are really great mods selling for a notch above the retail price of a stock mod. This economy is really tankin'. It's a buyers market for sure. Enjoy fellas. It's a great little mod.
BTW: It will also get some pretty chewy MarkIIC tones with the gain dialed back. Sings like a bird. A bird on acid, but good acid. :lol:

I just realized that this Mark X has a "gain" switch where as all of the other pics that I see the module has a standard "bright" switch. The gain the switch provides is awesome! I can't imagine using the module without it!
Just FYI.

Latest posts