• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: JF modded Brahma module - SOLD

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

feefop

Reaction score
Blonde faced Brahma module modded by JF - much more gain on tap which takes you into hot rodded marshall territory. I thinks it sounds great, however in a batch of modules I just bought it is similar sounding to other modules that I want to keep, so...

This one does not say "modded by JF" as per what he does, however in speaking with JF and the person I bought it from I'm assured it was modded, and it definitely sounds like it! It was done a while back before JF marked them.

$160 shipped paypal gift to lower 48 only. I can provide references for transactions on this forum. Thanks

My JF Brahma is my long favorite Marshall module. He recently updated it to current specs and it's even better. Update was cheap too.

Hell, I might buy this and have Rob update it. I have always wanted 2 of these. Looking for any trades?

eyeball987 said:
My JF Brahma is my long favorite Marshall module. He recently updated it to current specs and it's even better. Update was cheap too.

Hell, I might buy this and have Rob update it. I have always wanted 2 of these. Looking for any trades?

nah, looking for cash really. It's a great module but I have other modules voiced similarly, so.... $I'll do $150 shipped and paypal gift...

Public service announcement/Bump:

This price is fantastic and for the affordable price of updating it i would be a steal. You can also buy it and have it sent directly to me.

Ive been tempted to do this :D
Id be broke if I listened to all the voices in my head though :twisted:

I agree for the sellers this sucks, but the buyers can't be too upset.

I wish I was in a position to buy more. :(
I guess if I had more stuff to sell I probably could buy more. :lol:

Hamner1 said:
I agree for the sellers this sucks, but the buyers can't be too upset.

Nah, not a big deal to sell if for this much. I got a great deal on a package of modules, so just unloading the modules I don't want at nice prices....

Latest posts