• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: JF Modded Top Boost-Reduced $200 Shipped

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoD21

Reaction score
Sent module to Rob twice for excessive tweaking. Was shooting for some key characteristics of the Super V, top end chime and crispness of the Egnater Vox, with versatility in gain allowing it to get pretty dirty or clean up very nicely.

Versatility to suit many genres. Don't use clean tone enough to justify keeping. Sale will fund new JF Module.

All the quality upgrades you would come to expect from a JF mod with a gain boost/cut 2 way switch and Egnater knobs. Various gain tweaks via traditional methods and with plate current.

I asked Rob to provide a description as well: ?For the Top Boost I would call it a nod towards classic Vox and modern Orange tones. Bigger bottom than stock, Vox-esque hollowed midrange and bright top.?

Was $225...Asking $200 shipped and insured in North America. Payment as Paypal gift or add 3%. Will consider other offers as well. Might be interested in trades involving: Mamba SE, PV VIL, Chupacabra, Angel, Benzin, Shiver, Scorch, Ubersonic, Single Channel EG5, Dragon.

Find me on the good guy guy list.

TB1.jpg

Bump for KILLER module

I'm still pissed you choose now to sell it, while I am in the middle of getting some custom stuff from Rob and have my cash tied up :evil:

But hey, we all need money to fund the addiction!

I love this module when you crank the gain and it gets all warm and Voxy and the clean tone is nice and sparkly. Wish I had the extra cash bro, I'd take this ina second!

Good Luck

H

I am eyeing this hard bro!! I love Vox and Orange tones.
Both of which I am lacking at the moment. :cry: I just traded
off my Super V that I just had to have a third go at. I miss
it dearly.

Feel free to pull the trigger brotha. I have a few pm's from guys flirting with the idea but no one has made me an offer I can't refuse.

Latest posts