• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: JF Snakebite - SOLD

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nitrous12

Reaction score
As much as I would love to keep all these cool modules I just can't justify having the cash invested in those that I won't play much. The Snakebite is cool but once again I have proven to myself I just don't prefer recto type tones. There are certainly a lot of useful tone shaping options here but it is still recto at the core.
This thing is brand new on a donor from Rob. I'll take the first hit on it and let it go for $340 shipped. PP gift would be great and I could give some references from other boards. Please don't offer less as I will simply keep it for now rather lose any more.
There are a few trades I would entertain but most will require cash to cover value difference.
JF Rverb
JF grailtone
JF Voxless
JF Ultra Lead
JF Brahma 39
JF 59rr custom
Salvation Camerock
Salvation Salvado Deluxe

This is only the 2nd snakebite ive ever seen already and i snatched up the first one! $340 is a killer deal for this module, Its one of the best high gainers out there. If you like mesa's sound at all you need this its mesa but taken to whole new much higher level! Has a ton of tone shaping options and the very important mid sweep. Have put mine on some mid gain settings and was happy with it but for my use its my #1 High gain Metal Rhythm module and barring a miracle in module building it will stay there... Good dude selling it reliable and trustworthy. Somebody has got to grab this!
-Matt Page-

Thanks Matt. One thing though...I don't think the sweep is a mid sweep. More of a tone sweep. I could be wrong but I seem to recall its not advertised as a mid sweep and does seem to act differently than my other mods with mid sweeps.

Latest posts