• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Randall Grail Module - $145

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ErikHoppy

Reaction score
Up for sale is my Randall MTS Grail Module. This preamp module is designed for the Randall MTS series of amplifiers. I have sold all my amps, and this module is the only one remaining.

Module is in good shape, but the bass pot is slightly bent, causing it to turn harder. I am pricing this module so low, because of the bass pot, and also because I do not have an amp to test it out on, therefore I must sell it AS IS.

To clear any confusion, in one of the pictures you can see the cage protecting the preamp tubes has a sticker saying "Ultra". If you look at the circuit board itself, it is indeed a Grail module, the cage of an Ultra module was transplanted onto this module.

Last time I used it was in the fall, back when I had a Randall MTS RM50 amplifier. I did not personally like the tone, so I never used it again.

This module sells new for $260, and I've seen it sell used for over $175.

Asking $145 shipped/PP'd. I feel this is a very reasonable price.

IMG_0016EDIT.jpg

IMG_0020EDIT.jpg

Module was in great condition and sounds fucking brutal. Thanks erik