• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Randall RM50 head + 3 Modules - $900 shipped

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buriedorburned

Reaction score
I've got my Randall RM50 head + 3 modules up for sale. Bought new last November, has less the 10 hours use, home used only for jamming, never gigged, in great condition.

Randall RM50 head

Great as a club workhorse or ultra flexible studio tool, the RM50 head can produce any tone you need, with plenty power for any gig.

3 Modules

* Clean
(Very warm and round. A perfect clean tone for the jazz and blues guitarist, or any guitarist looking for a smooth, robust, clean sound.)

* Brown
(Classic hi-gain brown sound. A basic hot-rodded Plexi with great mid-range sustain. Great for early EVH and 70's rock as well as dirty tone from early 90's grunge.)

* Recto
(Based on the preamp circuit of a Mesa/Boogie? Dual Rectifier. Cutting tone with strong mid-range. It has defined the modern day rock and Nu-Metal tone.)

mhsviw.jpg

I'm asking $900 for it shipped , including all the modules. Considering I paid $1,400 for it plus the modules. Your basically getting the modules for free !!

Latest posts