• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS - RM100C and R412CS

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

c2ply

Reaction score
Up for sale is a good condition RM100C, 100 watt combo. There are a few dings here and there in the tolex, due to moving the amp from place to place during gigs/practice/etc. I have replaced the original Celestion G12T-75 speakers with Celestion V30's. It will include the standard Randall 3 button midi foot controller, a Tuki amp cover, and a TAD6L6's in good shape, no modules. Just not using it as much as I did before, have moved back towards the rack stuff and between the other RM100, RM50, and RM20 heads/combo's this one is expendable. I am asking $550 plus shipping. I'm more than willing to ship this as I have a friend that can make me custom shipping boxes - so I will have one made for this to ship in.

RM100Cfull.jpg

I also have a like new Randall R412CS 4x12 for sale. Its in 9.7/10 shape, has the standard Celestion V30's, Mic eliminator - just a standard MTS cab. I am looking for $475 + shipping for this one - would rather sell in the local Chicago area, but again will ship at buyers expense.

RandallR412a.jpg

If you have any questions, need any more pics etc. please let me know.

**** you dude, if i had the cash i would take the cab off you since im in chicago. My other guitarist has a super shitty $100 cab....i keep pushing him on this so i'll let you know.

Latest posts