• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS - Salvation Angel E SOLD

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gag halfrunt

Reaction score
SOLD.

For sale is my Salvation Angel E module. I never thought I'd sell this, but I've got a short term cash crunch, and I need to sell some gear. I'm sure I'll buy another one in the near future, but for now, I need to liquidate.

These sound absolutely killer. You can get tones from the Powerball II all the way to the over the top gain of the Invader. Awesome German modern high gain. I like this module even better than the Benzine (Diezel), Mamba, or Erect. It's just got a really tight high gain that slams you in the face.

The built in noise gate is very nice, too. Makes the crazy high gain settings whisper quiet when you aren't playing. The threshold is set well, too. It doesn't chop off your decaying notes too soon, or sound harsh when it releases. Very usable.

These go for $479 shipped from Salvation, after the 2 month waitlist. Get one now in mint condition for $425 shipped/insured/Paypal gift CONUS. I'll ship to Canada if you cover shipping. Ships completely original, including thumbscrews.

Thanks. If you dig great high gain, you will LOVE this module.

The first pic is a stock Salvation photo (but mine looks identical) and the others are mine. Anthony's pictures are much prettier :D

angelE_1.jpg

A0490E30-ED2C-42A8-8B05-ECB9B007A298-3120-00000295ED0BA1F4.jpg

00A292B2-0C65-47BD-9B10-BCF3EE14CDFA-3120-00000295E2D38403.jpg

How would you compare the sound to the clips from the older angel on salvations site?

Oregon said:
How would you compare the sound to the clips from the older angel on salvations site?

The older Angel is voiced along the Savage/Fireball amps. The Angel E has the additional tone sculpting of the Hi Mids and Low Mids EQ pots, along with the Contour and Edge switches. This puts it in the Powerball II, Steve Morse, and Invader tonal territory.

As a practical matter, the Angel E is a huge improvement over the Angel because it gives you so much more control over your mids, which is where all the great nuance of tone exists.

Wish I had a little more free $ - the invader is a seriously cool amp! (all the engl stuff is cool really)

I've been wanting to play around with one of these for a while now. Would it satisfy my GAS for a the Engl Morse? I've been building a secret stash for one of those.

Latest posts