• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: SG Dual MK22, SOLD, Egnater Dual BMAN

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nitrous12

Reaction score
I am going to slim down the collection a bit for a while. Moving soon and need the cash so no trades please

-Sacred Groove Dual MK22 with Boost and channel toggle for Randall amps. Good condition structurally, but the faceplate which looks like a water slide is peeling on the lower left and just a little on the lower right.
Going to hate myself down the road for letting this go, but I gotta do it.
$525

-Salvation Salvado Deluxe (Sloogie). Got this one from Mattfig not too long ago. I guess there weren't many of these made with the SLO/Boogie voice switch on it. Its loaded with some high quality Genelex tubes too.
This thing is really cool and has a very lively tone and feel to it.
Sold

-Egnater Dual BMAN with orange drop caps. Should speak for itself.
$300

All prices are shipped CONUS with Paypal. I will consider international deals if we can work out buyer paying shipping costs.
Pics on request

Do I really need to take a one of a kind Sacred Groove module to eBay?
This place has gotten tough.

Tough to shift anything, especially over $500...

I got a bargain on a dual T/D with A/B switch that I subsequently had turned into a JF Dual Voxless....probably spent $515-$520 or so after donor,mods,postage.

Sold for $425...tough market.

Hang onto it...seems like SG stuff is pretty unique/rare.

I will do one price drop on these. More than fair prices and I am taking a loss on both. So these prices are firm and I will keep them if I can't get the advertised price.

Dual MK22 - $450
BMAN - $275

Latest posts