• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: SOLD MOD50, SOLD JF Quickmod, SOLD JF Grail Tone - SOLD!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikegyver

Reaction score
Hi everyone, for sale is my beloved MOD 50 with JF modules. It is my baby, but a real baby with medical bills on the way requires me to sell some things to raise funds. All prices are PP gift and include shipping.

SOLD:

Egnater MOD 50:
1) Excellent cosmetic shape with no issues
2) JF Foglifter installed (huge tone/clarity improvement)
3) New power and half power switches installed
4) JJ E34L Tubes, JJ preamp tubes
5) Might be missing the back metal panel (cannot immediately locate, will update when found)
6) Accepts both dual and single channel mods, future proof for when new Synergy mods are available
7)Includes 4 button midi footswitch

Modules: All with good tubes, zero issues:
1) JF Quickmod - SOLD
2) JF Grail Tone (first production one made) - SOLD

Or $1200 (SOLD) for the whole bundle. Should be a great deal for someone interested. This will be a temporary exit from the MTS world, I'll be back with a fresh start when funds allow hopefully later this year.

ehdi5l.jpg

23vau8j.jpg

xaow0h.jpg

PM for more pics or if the pics aren't visible for you
Demo will be posted soon showing off the modules

Great price on the mod 50....If only a stonerferb was available,I could get sucked back in the mts world.... 8)

Remaining bundle has been SOLD! Thanks random person on ebay!

Just so everyone knows and to boost morale, this is not a permanent exit from the MTS world. I really really dig the tones and can get real close to the "real thing". It's just the fact that I'm not in a cover band anymore where I need 10 different amp sounds in one box, but I need $$ for bills.

I can't wait to get back into MTS sometime this winter when the synergy stuff pops up and things are fresh and new and my life settles down.

Latest posts