• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: VHT 2502 Power Amp

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mfred

Reaction score
I have up for sale a very nice VHT 2502 power amp. No issues at all and plays perfectly. This unit has EL34 power tubes installed and has the internal bias switch that allows you to run 6L6 power tubes if you wish. The faceplate is near mint. The only marks are a very light scuffing on the top and bottom from installing it into a rack. Other than that it might as well be new. I am the second owner. The original owner bought it new with the intention of setting up a recording studio, but never got around to it. He told me he has put about 10 hours on the amp since he bought it. I?ve added about another 25 hours, so the power tubes are still in very good condition. I checked the bias last week and all four were still right on. This is a great sounding amp and considered by many to be one of the finest guitar amps ever built. Asking $725 shipped in the CONUS. Paypal OK if to a confirmed address. I can send pictures if you provide your email address. I have over 400 positive feedbacks on Ebay with a 100% rating and can provide references if needed. Please ask if you have any questions. Not really looking for any trades but you can ask. Thanks for looking.

Latest posts