• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FYI: sale notification

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drewiv

Reaction score
All PMs replied to. I've got some things to work with and don't want to spread my "customer service" too thin. I want to get out what's been sold fast and don't want to get confused with too many modules and too many people. If we are working out details, I will continue with that. But, please, no more inquiries. I let go of some of my dearest friends today. Thankfully, some of their Dual Module conterparts are currently on order.

I will be listing new modules every Tuesday, starting next week. Like new music Tuesdays. :D I will leave them for sale for a week and post a new batch. Thanks to everyone for your support and purchases. I'm not leaving MTS, just reallocating my MTS dollars. 8)

I?d like to apologize for cluttering the classifieds with this, but I don?t want forum members angry with me. I have had several ?presale? requests to contact members on an individual basis regarding the sale of my modded single channel modules. I have to admit, I lost track of many of these request and apologize as it became a bit overwhelming. There were well over 10 people I had on a list and I lost it. Starting very shortly, as I get my rehearsal space finalized, I will be releasing some modules for sale. I will be putting up 3-5 modules per week and they will be available for one week only until they go back in my vault (Disney style). I don?t particularly want to sell any of these, but funds are required for dual channel Egnaters. So, I will sell the modules that pull in the most cash. If I can't get what they are worth to me, they will be kept. Prices posted will be firm, unless you take multiple modules off my hands -- then we can work on a deal.

Again, I apologize to those of you whom requested notification. I hope you understand that there were just too many requests to be able to honor all of them.

All of my modules are babied. If they are pictured with Stainless Steel thumbscrews, those will not be included. Sorry, those are being kept for my Dual Channel modules. They are stored in (and will be shipped with) Uline Indestructo Mailers. They will also be double boxed for shipping.
DSC_0001-1.jpg

They are all bubble bagged for added protection.
DSC_0002.jpg

Photos taken to show an example of the extreme care I give my modules, not to depict modules for sale.

All PMs replied to. I've got some things to work with and don't want to spread my "customer service" too thin. I want to get out what's been sold fast and don't want to get confused with too many modules and too many people. If we are working out details, I will continue with that. But, please, no more inquiries.

I will be listing new modules every Tuesday, starting next week. Like new music Tuesdays. :D I leave them for sale for a week and post a new batch. Thanks to everyone for your support and purchases. I'm not leaving MTS, just reallocating my MTS dollars. 8)

Latest posts