G major and 2 Randall heads

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MYDEMISE

Reaction score
I have my g major fx unit running left with one RM100 and right with another. one side has the delay setting I used when only running mono and the other side has a reverb only that I never heard before when running mono. I can't find my manual so I downloaded a pdf and maybe I am overlooking something but I cant find out how to have both sides using the delay so that it is true stereo. Does anyone here use a G major in stereo with 2 heads or preamps?

I also use the G major in my serial loop of both amps to enable volume swells via an expression pedal and cc #7 for volume as well as other effects. I would rather use the parrallel loop on the RM100 as it sounds better but then there is no volume control via the exprerssion pedal running into my ground control pro. Is there a mod to the amp or way to control the volume via cc message in the parallel loop like I do in the serial loop? I really do not have room on my pedalboard or the desire to run another cable and regular volume pedal.

Latest posts