George Lynch, Token Lounge, "Detroit" 8-11-11.

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SacredGroove

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I went and saw George again last night. The show was pretty cool, and not hard at all to get a decent view.

George also used his new Lynchbox all night. I got pics on the iphone and I'll try to upload a little later. He had two 4x12s, one was a Randall LB, and the other I couldn't tell what it was. Both cabs were on the floor and the new LB was on the Randall cab, facing forward. The two cabs and amp had a plexiglass surround too. I didn't see any other amp/head around. Although, his tech was playing guitar on a few songs here and there, but just as rhythm for stuff like MrScary.

I'll have to see if I can get a better look at what the other head is tonight - as I'm catching the Lynch Mob show here tonight. Its cool if he actually is using some of his sig gear - just too bad its not the MTS version.

I have videos up on the Rigs & Tones page. The lynch box was used by his guitar tech. George never uses his signature gear, he just cashes the checks.

schlagdog said:
George never uses his signature gear.

This really doesn't make much sense at all. He seems to be very hands on when it comes to the development. And I can't say anything he slapped his name on didn't sound pretty **** amazing. You would think he would be all about using the stuff on the road at least. In the studio or practice room he could mess with other stuff.

Im sure Lynch feels like life is too short not to try and wear the vintage stuff out. Especially when you can afford it. :lol: :lol: :wink:

Latest posts