• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hi End Egnater/ Randall MTS Modules for sale

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mfred

Reaction score
Looking to move a few MTS modules. All of them are in excellent to near mint shape and play perfectly. I can take pics if needed. I prefer to sell outright but might consider trades if the deal is so incredible I couldn't pass it up. Here's the list:

Salvation Dead Plate. I sent off a new Randall Modern Module to Czech and had Anthony perform his magic. This one is the Mesa version with the noise gate and blast switches. Check out his website for clips. He does amazing work. (SOLD to Dave, thanks)

HG Jose Deluxe Voodoo Modded Randall JTM Module (I picked this one up from crankyrayhanky in a trade deal) incredible amount of gain with a classic Marshall tone. $250 (the mod alone is $150)

Pete Turley Modified Randall Brown Module. I had Pete modify a standard Brown with his pro mod. Still has the stock faceplate and knobs. EVH all the way baby! $275

Dave Freidman Custom 45 modified Egnater dual channel module. Smooth rythm and sweet lead tones. $425

Dave Freidman modifed Egnater EG5 dual channel module. Take a stock EG5 and fatten it up a bit. $425

I mostly buy but can provide a few references if needed. I have over 400 positive feedbacks on Ebay with a 100% rating. My Ebay user ID is gfred58. Prices include shipping and paypal fees. Thanks for looking

WANTED: Egnater Dual Channel Twin Module

Buy with confidence, mfred is 100%
that voodoo Jose was built just last June and gives great articultion on leads, great tones .... I'm tempted to reaquire, lol

Latest posts