isp decimator g string.

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deadcat

Reaction score
i'm currently using an isp g-string decimator pedal (as in not the rack unit) in the series loop of an rm50.
i've noticed that when i bring up the preamp volume, mute or dig in on the lower end i get an awful clipping.
i've checked my many cables, tried powering pedals separately and unplugging thirsty pedals to no avail.
i remember even chiming in on a thread that the g-string pedal worked fine with this loop but am starting to think i was perhaps to hasty.
i know these loops are not designed for pedals but i've always thought the g-string was made for loop and line level. any suggestions or experiences would be greatly appreciated?

No worries?We're usually pretty helpful around here?. :)

An ebtech can be found for pretty cheap and would solve your problem?.There are other, more costly, options but for a basic and usable solution I can't think of anything easier unless you just sold the G-String and bought an ISP Rack which can run at +4 :wink:

I just switched to the isp g rack and rack fx, I have a mint ebtech line level shifter id sell you.
Even have the original packaging.
Pm me if interested

Latest posts