• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

JF / Gigmods modules for sale or trade

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

k9blek

Reaction score
I would like to trade one or two mods for a JF dual module (RVErb) or others. I have the following that I would consider for trade:

JF Legato
JF VHT (early version that was recently updated by Rob)
JF Plexi Tweed
Gigmods 1087

I would also consider a straight sale if I can sell 2 of them to justify a straight purchase of a dual mod. Let me know what you have and hopefully we can work something out. I can add cash to the right deal or do 2 mods for a dual. I have many transactions on here so no worries.

Some interest ... still for sale though. Let's get r done so I can purchase a dual module.

Don't be afraid to make an offer folks. I had a couple deals fall apart and I need some cash for a dual module.

IF in the end of your dealings you still have the Legato, I will probably want to buy it back. Not sure where it will fit but I have missed it since it left the rig. **** G.A.S.S.

Latest posts