Johnny Wadd Rules

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would just like to add to this, as today I received a Salvation Pit Viper that was recently serviced by Johnny, and what a great job!
This module is everything i was looking for, and his great service, great contact throughout, and speedy delivery has made this a experience a pleasure!

Bravo Johnny Wadd!

Hey Johnny congrats on all the kudos! Anything you can disclose about the announcement yet? I may be a bit impatient :lol:

hey there, well... please dont be too impatient.
We are trying very hard to get it done. :)

Ran into a few snags, but working through them... :)
Shooting for July 1st (ish) lol

what is it you ask? I really cant say at this point, but I can say its going to be quite the topic !

Maybe some teasers vids are in order?

muhahahahahahahaha

:twisted:

buriedorburned said:
I would just like to add to this, as today I received a Salvation Pit Viper that was recently serviced by Johnny, and what a great job!
This module is everything i was looking for, and his great service, great contact throughout, and speedy delivery has made this a experience a pleasure!

Bravo Johnny Wadd!

Thanks for the kind words ! I'm very happy you are happy !
and great video by the way !! and some sick playing too !!!!
\m/ \m/

Coming very very soon :)

http://youtu.be/cDHMGkZwtHc

Everything in this video is a clue - audio, video etc...
can you guess ??

muhahahahahahahahahahah

Seriously... as i posted in the other thread, very lame to play the guessing game. Just release it when it is out or provide some actual info to hype it.

Kapo_Polenton said:
Seriously... as i posted in the other thread, very lame to play the guessing game. Just release it when it is out or provide some actual info to hype it.

Thanks for hanging in there. The guessing game is almost done...Let us have our fun, we don't mean to anger anyone with it. It's just that this project has been difficult to get rolling and we are simply excited to get started.

Johnny Wadd said:
Coming very very soon :)

http://youtu.be/cDHMGkZwtHc

Everything in this video is a clue - audio, video etc...
can you guess ??

muhahahahahahahahahahah

I'll play...
audio - I hear noise and hissing.
video - looks like it will hold 4 modules? No wait.. That looks like a motherboard?
etc... - I see flames.. it runs very hot?

The suspense is killing me. 8)

Looks like premature ejaculation to me....well at least my balls are still blue...DFFFFFFK! :evil:

Latest posts