• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Kirk Hammett Limited Edition #4 out of 100 amp head for sale

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Disciple

Reaction score
$1000 plus shipping OBO

Selling my rare Kirk Hammett limited edition RM100KH amp head made with flame maple. It's a beautiful and great sounding amp loaded with 6l6's. When these were released they sold for $10,000 for the amp head and the matching cabinet, obviously I am not looking to get near that I just want this to go to a good home. These were limited in their release this is #4 out of 100, but from what I have read these more than likely were much limited of a run closer to 50 units actually made.

Comes with the original Randall box which designates the #4 out of 100 as well on the box and will ship in this with foam padding. I can only ship this in the continental United States, payment via zelle or venmo.

Shipping will be calculated once I find out zip codes from those interested.

Latest posts