• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Lexicon MPX G2/R1

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
FS/FT - Lexicon MPX G2/R1
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have the following item for sale but would trade for a Egnater COD, TD/DLX, MHG and or EG3/4 mods, if anyone is interested.

Also consider a TC VDP1 or Fargen VOS.

Full or partial trade depending on what you have to offer.

- Since I doubt I will get lucky enough to get the Mods I want, I guess it is mostly for sale :).

Feel free to check out my Ebay feedback (2112_Guitar) and I have some guitar references from Cliff at Destroy All Guitars, TGP (Egnater amp and Bogner 2x12) - Jemsite - a Jem 15th Anniversary as well as or own Guitarguy510 (Matt). I aslo have some really good watch references from Pareristi.com and ViaPaneristi.com - most recently from the sale of 2 of my Rolex. Can also supply some other high-end guitar references with sales of my Dominique Field classical and various Lowden acoustic (O-38C, S-38J) and other classical (GV Rubio Torres etc..) guitars.

Lexicon MPX G2 and R1 - $750 in the CONUS. Buyer to split actual shipping fees. If payment via Paypal (buyer spilt fees). Paypal eCheck (no fee - 3 Days to clear), Cashiers Check, Money Order no problem. Personal Check must wait to clear before shipping. - Mint condition and never racked. R1 can be used as a general Midi controller board for use with other processors.

111741556-L.jpg

111741452-L.jpg

Lexicon MPXG2

Gallery : http://lag.smugmug.com/gallery/2154344/1/111741654

Feel free to contact me via email or PM with any questions or concerns.

Take care,

John

Free bump for a cool piece of gear...

I've had a couple G2/R1 rigs over the years and (despite its age) it's one of the best units out there in terms of flexibility. What makes it so cool? Let's just say that it was designed to do the 4-cable method like the Boss GT units, so you can put certain FX in front of your preamp (compressor wah analog overdrive) and certain FX in the FX loop (delay reverb etc). Unlike the Boss units, though, when you bypass all the FX in front of the amp, the G2 engages a relay bypass so it will not suck tone by A/D D/A conversion.

Plus, when paired up with the R1 controller, it gives you the ability to switch between preset & stompbox mode, giving a great deal of live flexibility. Did I mention the R1 has a relay for switching amp channels via 1/4" cable? (works like a champ with my RM50)

Someone grab this one before I decide to add a 2nd one to my arsenal! :)

--B

Latest posts