• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Line 6 HD100 MKII 100 Watt All Tube Head!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zepplin490

Reaction score
This is the Ultimate in Modeling and Tube Technology the LINE 6 HD100 MKII Head, 4 6L6GC Power tubes and 2 12AX7 Preamp Tubes 16 amp Models from clean to extreme and everythin g in between all with great pristine tube tone this amp rocks for whatever style you play You can switch through all 128 presets which can be set to user presets over 50 effects , compressors, drive pedals, over a dozen reverbs , wahs , delays and chorus's everything you would ever need in one tone machine.* Upgraded to version 2.00 of Line 6 Software!
this head runs $900 new i am selling the head in close to mint condition with new tubes i would also consider a partial trade of a fender standard strat with a maple neck and Cash to Make up the difference!
-Matt Page-
call or txt anytime
207-469-5581
I also have the FBV shortboard Foot controller for this amp and ill let it go for $150 in mint condition Ill take $750 for the pair

Price drop to 600 OBO would consider trades for a nice tube rack guitar rig partial trades for a nice effects procesor or a nice jackson or charvel shred machine!

Latest posts