• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

long gone

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drewiv

Reaction score
everything is long gone

Will consider trades for Eganter Dual Channel Modules, ONLY.

This is not a fire sale, but fair cash offers will be considered if you are bundling. All prices are shipped CONUS. I will absorb PayPal fees. Modules will be shipped USPS Piority. No international sales, please.

I ship fast!

The Judge. MINT! NIB. Bought new. Played for 45 minutes. Didn?t like it. Put it in a box. Sitting there for a year. $230 $200
DSC_0035.jpg

DSC_0036.jpg

KH1. Near mint. Comes in Brahma box. $125 $110
DSC_0040.jpg

DSC_0041.jpg

KH2. Near mint. Comes in original box. $160 $150
DSC_0042.jpg

DSC_0043.jpg

1086. Again. this was one of my first modules before I starting hoarding modded modules. Comes in MTS Brahma box. $130 That's already a **** good price
DSC_0038.jpg

DSC_0039.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
SOLD
Up first, the Lynch Box 100 (RM100LB). Gorgeous condition. Flight case NOT included. If you are a serious buyer and require full pictures, I can accommodate. It is clean. $old
DSC_0140.jpg

DSC_0141.jpg

Next the Lynch Box 50 head (RM50HLB). Does come with a D2F padded, fitted cover (nice, but not pictured). Mint condition.$old
DSC_0137.jpg

DSC_0138.jpg

Super V. Comes in MTS Grail box. $old
DSC_0006.jpg

DSC_0008.jpg

KH3. Near Mint. Comes in original box. $old
DSC_0044.jpg

DSC_0045.jpg

Grail. NIB. Knobs arrived to me loose from the factory (knobs, not pots) and I've never played it, so I never tightened the knobs. MINT, NEW. $0ld
DSC_0022.jpg

DSC_0020.jpg

Mr. Scary. Near NIB. Sorry didn?t get a good face photo, it?s mint. Comes in original box. $0ld
DSC_0031.jpg

Brahma. I bought this used and it was sold to me as stock, unsure, but sounds great. It was one of my first modules before I starting hoarding modded modules. Comes in Brahma box. $old
DSC_0032.jpg

DSC_0033.jpg

lower prices to generate some sales. bundle up some modules with a lynch box, make an offer.

All PMs replied to, in the order they were received. If you were second... or third, you are on the wait list if I don't receive payment.

Sorry everyone, my internet went down yesterday and was out for 12 hours. I apologize for the lack of response, but it was out of my control.

Drew

Wow can't believe I missed this sale! The super V might have been on my interest list.. why the big sale of the Lynch stuff?

Kapo_Polenton said:
Wow can't believe I missed this sale! The super V might have been on my interest list.. why the big sale of the Lynch stuff?

This was some stuff I collected that was gathering dust (so to speak). I didn't use either head or any stock modules. I thought they should be played rather than collected and I'm funding a couple purchases.

No worries, I'm not getting out of MTS. I still have my RM100M, RM50C, RM4 and tons of modded modules.

Kapo_Polenton said:

Ditto !

The one weekend I was offline and I miss this killer deal :evil: :cry:

These prices are insane! The mod sale frenzy going on here accompanied by the "crash" of the "MTS market" has resulted in unheard of prices. 200$ for a judge ...190 for a judge... I'd almost get another one just to have 2 judges to face a jury with! One I'd mod the **** out of though...which is likely what will happen to mine seeing as these are all over the classifieds right now.