• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Lynch Box Half Stack - 100W Head & 4x12 Cabinet - Like N

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CarsandGuitars

Reaction score
I'm posting this again since the last thread had some unfortunate timing. I've made some changes since I've sold a module already. The price will be for the head and cab ONLY. The half stack will come with the Randall footboard that originally came with the setup.

So as to make this fairly straight forward, I'm looking for $1450.00 for the HEAD and the 4x12 CABINET. I do have all the original packaging and I do have the original purchase receipt for those who wish to know that I am the original owner and that the gear is legit.

I purchased everything brand new and they have never been outside my jam room at my house. I don't play outside and I am a non-smoker. The amp itself has had very little playing time on it. I have 5 other amps that get more of my attention and have decided to sell to pay for some other recent GAS excursions. It's in like new condition, the same as when I unpacked it and rolled it into my jam room.

I purchased everything new at Brookdale Music in Naperville, Ill. A Chicago area buyer would be great since this is a heavy beast but I can arrange shipping and get some good rates if you can pick up at a local truck terminal located near most airports in the US. You can arrange local pick up from me. I'm in the Chicago Northwest suburbs. PM me for my cell phone and email address if you wish to discuss. I have over 400 -100% positive selling experiences on eBay and my account there is "inthecrossfire". Yes I am a big SRV fan...

I thought that I would offer it here for a bit before I listed it on eBay.

I have three modules that I will be selling either as a package of three or individually. I have a Mr. Scary (175.00) a 1086 (225.00) and a Blackface (150.00). All are in like new condition, low hours of use and in the original cartons and packing material. These prices include shipping to lower 48.

The price is $1450.00 for the head, cab and floorboard. I'm curently not looking for any trades. I can meet a local buyer within a reasonable distance and I can quote the hold for pickup shipping.

366483078.jpg

366483711.jpg
[/img]

I haven't had a chance to post it on eBay yet, so it is still available. This could be shipped to Belgium but I am sure that it would be fairly expensive. Thanks for looking. Dave

Ive been watching eaby lately and you might want to consider listing separately, amps have been going for a lot less in the last 2 weeks so I'm thinking they would reach a higher price on there own. I just thought I'd chime in, I spent way to long in there last week and it just seems like things are not going like they used to. I just bought a RM100KH (loaded) for $850 on there.

Glad to see you finally got the Lynchbox sold. Carsandguitars is a goodguy. I got my tweed from him. If you ever run across an Ultra Blackstrip get ahold of me. I am having no luck.

Latest posts