• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mint Egnater M4 with choice of 4 Modules. $1800 shipped!!!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pfapin

Reaction score
First choice goes to the person buying the M4 fully loaded. After that I will split up the modules... I will not split anything up though for the time being. $1800 shipped anywhere CONUS, buyer pays paypal fees.

The module choice with the M4 loaded is...

EG5
VX
COD
EG3/4
D/D
T/T
Bman

Its in near mint shape as you can get with only a few minor hairline scratches that I tried to capture the best I could. The modules I forgot to clean up before putting them in the M4 for pictures, but I assure you that those can and will be cleaned up.... matter of fact if you really want I can clean them up and take pictures per request if you really wish, that was a bad decision on my part taking pics like that. Also there is one little spot where the finish flaked off, but other than that this thing was babied ever since I bought it new back in 2009 or 2010. Im seriously going to regret selling it off, but my time with the modular stuff is done! Someone please make this quick so I dont have to keep regretting it please.

NO TRADE OFFERS PLEASE, ALL TRADE OFFERS WILL BE IGNORED!!!

I dont know how to upload the pictures on here so here is the link where I also have it listed over on rig talk.

http://www.rig-talk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=139830

Latest posts