• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

modded boss sd-1 fs

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maximus1

Reaction score
i got a modded boss sd-1 in great shape. it was modified by bodenhammer electronics and it has the chaos mod with blue led. check it out at bodenhammer electronics. its a great alternative to a tubescreramer and with the mods it does a great front end boost. 65 bucks shipped. i can send pics to anyone interested

sorry its staying with me, just found the ultimate use for it, vypyr 75 gated then pushed with this thing, serious tonage.i ve turned peavey fanboy for life i think 8) anyway, i got a ts-9 in decent shape for anyone who was interested, its stock but missing the battery cover,(i put a boss bottom plate on it and its perfect) other than that its great and performs flawlessly, 50 bucks shipped, i got pics for anyone