• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Modded Modules

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crankyrayhanky

Reaction score
Prices include shipping and paypal

Gigmods XTC $349
new XTC pro Mod - includes c/w mod, red Faceplate, creme
chickenhead knobs, push/pull gain switch, push/pull mid shift. Has
added gain but is modded to be closer tonewise to a 2004 101B Ecstacy

Egnater TWN $175 obo
single channel black faceplate version; received a great deal on this, but need to flip for a few extra bucks

Egnater DLX $175 obo

single channel black faceplate version; received a great deal on this, but need to flip for a few extra bucks

http://mtsforum.grailtone.com/viewtopic.php?t=7387
I've bought/sold/traded modules dozens of times on this forum.
I go by the same name on eBay and other gear sites as well with 100% feedback.

Angel+T $399 SOLD, thanks tlingen
options include: tights switch, noise gate, gain switch, & contour

(2) TNC ACMP-84 Neve clones $259 each
Bought during a group buy over at Gearslutz
Great tones...This is basically the same components as found on a Chameleon Labs piece. I had a Chandler Germanium for awhile and this thing held it's own against it, certainly impressive when looking at the price tags! Never thought I would sell it, but I acquired an 8110 and these pres don't get utilized as much as they ought to for the pro sound they deliver.
These pieces do not have the issues associated with some of the others- cheap group buy usually means risk in quality control. I received an early batch and was lucky to get 100% satisfaction. There is a "pop" on the gain knob that occurs when switching the gain past the midway point- that is in all of the pres as I understand. Oh well, small sacrifice considering the quality it delivers.
update: I had some issues getting the one out of the rack (stripped screw), got it out but scratched up near the rack holes; cosmetically annoying but may be harder to notice when racked again
the other is in perfect shape
1 SOLD; 1 I keep

Latest posts