• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

modded Recto and Top Boost modules FS

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okstrat

Reaction score
Both have my clarity/warmth mods in the signal path. Here are the particulars for the other parts:

Top Boost - new black faceplate with vox looking 'top boost' logo, blue LED, creme egnater style knobs. Pull the gain knob for lower gain (more classic vox tones) and push it back in for slightly less gain than stock but a more dynamic vibe - less compression, more crunch.

Recto - new black recto faceplate, found two of the 'old' faceplates I had that lack the gigmods logo but actually have a nice dupe of the 'dual rectifier' logo from mesa. DOH. Stopped doing those, but hate to throw the faceplate away... there aren't many of these out there, and for good reason. New chrome recto knobs, push/pull on gain and master volume controls - gain has two different levels of bass attenuation, master goes from red to orange mode. Also has a white LED, looks cool. Also has my 'bass mod' that JKD talks about in my little subforum. Gives a little more modern whomp - no, it's not like diming the depth control, but it just has a bit more modern/tight low end.

$275 for the top boost, $299 for the recto, shipping included in the continental usa, email me with your location for elsewhere. Want em both? $550 for the pair as above shipping-wise.

Please do NOT pm, email is the best way to reach me - [email protected].

Thanks!

Pete

Latest posts