• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

modded Tweed FS, recto - have it your way! mod

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okstrat

Reaction score
Tweed already modded - slightly tighter, slightly more gain and compression, green LED, black Randall faceplate, creme Egnater knobs. Sounds great! $225.

Have a recto here I want to try something new with - if someone was looking for a modded recto, here's your chance to spec one out how you want it - tell me your C3 values for the bass tightness, do you want stock faceplate with push/pulls or a new faceplate, do you want recto knobs, etc... get with me and I'll build it up for you to taste.

BTW, if you have modules with me right now for work, they should be headed your way in the next day or two. Fed Ex loves me!

Pete

ButchieT said:
Yahooey....we luv ya too Pete!
Butch/Indy

Hopefully my SL is in that batch!!

Yes it is sir! :) Sorry, haven't been good at replying to emails last week or so, been sick as a dog. I have awful allergies, and while Tulsa is far enough from Ike that we didn't get anything really bad from it, it seems to have blown a lot of pollen/crap in the air.

Pete

Can't wait for that Pete modded XTC. If this thing kicks ***, all the modules are going Pete's way. :D

okstrat said:
Tweed already modded - slightly tighter, slightly more gain and compression, green LED, black Randall faceplate, creme Egnater knobs. Sounds great! $225.

The Tweed is off the market, $ sent!

Latest posts